TRADE! DRAFT! KICK SOME ASS!
Direct Download | iTunes | Stitcher | Spreaker | Spotify
This week, injuries ravage rosters as preseason is officially underway. Buffalo adds a new weapon to their pitiful stable of Wide Receivers and Jim Irsay is too drunk to accurately predict the outcome of the Colts backfield in 2018.
Don’t miss as we try to connect the dots between Tom Brady, his personal trainer, and Julian Edelman’s suspension in this week’s Conspiracy Corner.
Finally, we debate the toughest decisions you’ll have to make when you’re on the clock on Draft Day.
PODCAST TOPICS IN ORDER OF DISCUSSION
HURRY UP OFFENSE – Quick Discussion of the latest NFL News and Rumors
- Dalvin Cook and Latavius Murray
- Jordan Matthews cut; Erik Decker Signed
- Courtland Sutton impresses at camp
- Mahomes struggles
- Dede Westbrook standing out
- Landry and Taylor connecting in Cleveland
- Luck’s return to action
- Jim Irsay is the NFL’s Drunk Uncle
- John Ross starting in Cincy
- Sony Michel on the mend
- Corey Coleman to Buffalo
- Malcolm Mitchell released
CONSPIRACY CORNER – Jordon researches and presents his favorite conspiracy theories
- Tom Brady launches TB12
- Who is Alex Guerrero?
- What the fuck is Pliability
- Guerrero’s brush with the law
- Guerrero and Edelman
MASTER DEBATERS – Jordon and Bryan pick sides and battle to the death…verbally….
- LeVeon Bell vs. Todd Gurley
- Isaiah Crowell vs. Rex Burkhead
- Antonio Brown vs. DeAndre Hopkins
- Josh Gordon vs. Golden Tate
- Chris Hogan vs. Brandin Cooks
- Zach Ertz vs. Evan Engram
- George Kittle vs. Cameron Brate
- Andrew Luck vs. Jimmy Garoppolo
- Phillip Rivers vs. Dak Prescott